Having gone through an innovative revolution in material, manufacturing process and technology in 2019, VICTOR launched DriveX, a new series of All-Round racket with incredible stability. In 2020, DriveX is proud to be welcoming its new addition–DriveX-9X. Equipped with FREE CORE, a synthetic handle technology that has taken 3 years of development, DriveX-9X is truly an out-of-the-box creation, breaking new grounds for racket handle technology.
VICTOR’s All-Round series rackets feature overall controllability and outstanding performance in both attack and defense. Its stable performance has always been achieved by the “balanced weight distribution” and “moderate handling experience”, which makes it an easy-to-use racket but also lacks a unique characteristic.
DriveX-9X integrates the flexible FREE CORE synthetic handle and stiff shaft to create more possibilities for racket performance. As a key breakthrough among the All-Round series, DriveX-9X not only enables each swing and hit to be stable, comfortable, and effective in releasing power and speed, but also achieves accurate controlling to make initiative attack crisper and smoother.
The mysterious and low-key exterior of DriveX-9X is full of abundant energy with a matt dark blue ground embellished with eye-catching pink and skyblue lines. With the emphasis on the evolution of strength and speed, DriveX-9X is able to achieve both stability and versatility—marking the birth of a high-end All-Round series racket that’s made in Taiwan.
- The lightweight slim shaft (6.6mm) lightens the racket and further enhances swing inertia and power transmission.
- The 5-o’clock and 7-o’clock positions are adopted with unique twist design, providing more downward pushing force than regular frame does.
- The newly designed lightweight end cap moves the balance point higher up and achieves more powerful attacking strength
- As a 4U racket, DriveX-9X weighs about 83 grams with swingweight of 84 kg*cm2. Engineered with DYNAMIC-HEX technology, the specification setting of DriveX-9X not only makes the swing feel easier and lighter, but also largely improves the continuity of hits.
DriveX-9X is designed with the stiffest shaft among all VICTOR’s rackets, enabling solid and crisp hits and more stable swings.
- The combination of FREE CORE synthetic handle and REBOUND SHIELD frame provides DriveX-9X with excellent elasticity and comfortable handling experience.