WILSON BLADE 98（16x19)
The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 tennis racquet now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for added consistency from frame to frame plus a new Top Grip Taper for more comfortable top-hand grip placement, and the latest version of this racquet brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
Designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game.
- 16x19 string pattern
- 305 grams unstrung (10.8oz)
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racquet head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
This racquet comes as a frame. We have FREE string options listed. This racquet does not include a racquet cover however you can select one from the drop down above.
Please note, if you choose a string option that requires us to string the racquet for you, we do not add the brand’s stencil. Simply request it in the comments if you’d like it and we’ll add it for free. If you order a pre-strung racquet this will include the brand stencil on the string bed.