WILSON CLASH 100 PRO
The Wilson Clash Pro 100 was previously known as the Clash Tour 100. The name changed in January 2020 with no change to the racquet.
The more advanced edition to the most advanced racquet on the market. The Clash Pro 100 is the the heavier brother of the Clash 100. Designed for players seeking a more solid point of impact to suit their fast stroke line. The heftiness of this frame increase upon its already stable nature and is resoundingly popular with intermediate to advanced players despite its wider beam profile.
The manifestation of Wilson's racket revolution, the Clash Pro 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- 310g unstrung weight
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Please note, if you choose a string option that requires us to string the racquet for you, we do not add the brand’s stencil. Simply request it in the comments if you’d like it and we’ll add it for free! If you order a pre-strung racquet this will include the brand stencil on the string bed