The first Wilson performance tennis ball designed with 100% recyclable packaging, Triniti pushes the limits of sustainable performance. Featuring a unique octagonal paper container, the Triniti can is fully recyclable after use. The ball core comprises a unique plastomer material that impressively extends ball liveliness, while STR Felt is 50% more flexible than the standard ball for more core compression and longer dwell times. Between a combination of innovative ball technology and unique sustainable packaging, Triniti ushers in a new era for performance tennis balls both on and off the court.
• First Wilson performance tennis ball with 100% sustainable packaging
• Engage Core comprises plastomer material that maintains ball liveliness 4x longer than a standard core
• STR Felt is 50% more flexible than standard felt for more core compression and longer dwell times
• 5% of Wilson profits support worldwide sustainability efforts
• Can includes four tennis balls
Purchase over $300 at Pro Racquet in store or website, you will get into luck draw to win a Limited Edition Lee Chong Wei