WILSON CLASH 98 (16X19)
Featuring the smallest head size of the revolutionary Clash franchise, the Clash 98 lies at the peak of confidence and control. The 98 square inch head delivers laser-like precision for players who consistently hit the sweet spot, while the very head-light balance reduces swing weight and adds control through the swing. Driven by a proprietary carbon mapping construction, FreeFlex gives the frame additional bending angles, creating an incredibly flexible racquet that works effortlessly with the modern swing for enhanced ball pocketing and dwell time. Despite the impressive flexibility, stability and power are not compromised thanks to unique StableSmart frame geometry. Delivering the performance that confidence promises, the Clash 98 creates a playing experience unlike any before.
- 98 square inch head size offers ideal balance of power and control
- 310g unstrung weight
- Smaller head size caters to advanced players looking for superior precision
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold colour accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racquet design DNA
Please note, if you choose a string option that requires us to string the racquet for you, we do not add the brand’s stencil. Simply request it in the comments if you’d like it and we’ll add it for free! If you order a pre-strung racquet this will include the brand stencil on the string bed.